A gift card is redeemable on all our trips and used for drinks aboard the boat, the gift card will be generated by email but can be printed out and given personally if you wish. Our Q&A’s below give more information. Gift cards will be valid for 12 months.
How much should I give?
Our gift cards are redeemable on any of our trips and any balance can be used towards purchase of drinks on the boat tours. You can view our tours and choose an amount to suit your gift.
Here are our most popular tours for gift vouchers:
- £18 for two people on our Short City Boat Tour on a Saturday
- £27 for two people on our Short City Boat Tour and 2 glasses of prosecco (£4.50 per glass) on a Saturday
- £36 for two people on our Combined Boat and Walking Tour on a Saturday
- £45 for two people on our Combined Boat and Walking Tour and 2 glasses of prosecco (£4.50 per glass) on a Saturday
- £44 for two people on our Canapes & Prosecco Tour – drinks included **Recommended**
Can I give the gift card in person? Yes, when booking instead of giving the recipients email, give your own. You will then receive a page which can be printed out, this will include all information, links to our website, their own unique code which they can use to book with and an optional special message which can be added after check out. This will make it suitable for putting into a card if you want to make your gift extra special
Can I email the gift card? Yes, during booking you will be asked to give the name and email address of the lucky recipient and you have the option to add a personalised message after check out. The email they will receive gives them all the links to our website, tells them who the gift is from, the amount and their own unique code that they can use to book with.
Email us if you need any help and we will get right back to you.