- Enjoy Bath from a different perspective, with Canapés and Prosecco in a 1960’s traditional small river cruiser.
- This 50-minute river trip offers time to view the sights and unwind after your days sightseeing.
- Relax with your small group of no more than ten people on the lovingly refurbished boat, as you admire sights including Pulteney Bridge and Bath Abbey.
- On sunny days, the cockpit roof will be open to the sunshine, while on cooler days the real coal fire will keep the saloon toasty warm.
Viewing Bath from the river whilst drinking Prosecco is a must! (Amanda D, TripAdvisor)
Great way to spend an afternoon in Bath. Very relaxing and informative. Staff all very friendly and attentive. Canapés were all lovely and prosecco flowed. Would highly recommend this trip. All Covid measures in place. (Laura, TripAdvisor)
The river cruise was definitely the highlight of our stay… This was truly a magical and unforgettable trip. (Lanie, TripAdvisor)
- Your skipper will point out the key attractions, such as the entrance to the Kennet and Avon Canal, which links London with the Bristol Channel, North Parade Bridge.
- Look out for nesting peregrine falcons at 19th-century St. John’s Church, and marvel at the views of Pulteney Bridge, the rushing weir, and the city center architecture, including 17th-century Bath Abbey.
- We will dwell by the weir for a few minutes to enjoy the view with your Prosecco.
- From Pulteney Bridge you’ll turn and head back downriver. Pass under Halfpenny Bridge and see the location where the old wharves used to stand.
Trip includes: two glasses of Prosecco and shared Canapés. More Prosecco is available to purchase on board.Book online now!